- 1. General Questions
- 2. Compensation Plans
- 3. Training
- 1. How long will I have to wait to get paid?24.02.16More
You can get paid at closing. Urban Select Realty will send a letter authorizing the Title Company to pay you at the closing table.
- 2. Do you provide Errors & Omissions Insurance?25.02.16More
Yes, our agents are covered under the company policy. There is no additional fees to the agent besides the cost of the plan or the transaction fee.
- 3. Do I have access to the office?29.02.16More
You can use office meeting room for closings free of cost for 1/2 hour. For other meetings you can reserve the office meeting rooms for $40/hour. Desks can be rented a $300/month rate and are subject to availability
- 4. Do you hold mandatory sales meetings?29.02.16More
NO. You are an independent agent. Broker does not schedule sales or any other mandatory meetings. You create your schedule at your convenience.
- 5. Do I Have to Do Floor Time?29.02.16More
Absolutely Not. You create and manage your schedule. On the Mentoring program you work side to side with Broker to create your business plan and learn to fill your leads pipeline.
- 6. What Do I Need to Join?29.02.16More
You only need an valid Florida Real Estate Sales or Broker Associate license. The process is really easy.
- Select your plan at JoinUrban.Info
- Create your online account
- Electronically sign the contracts/verify email
- Start Selling!!!
Broker offers private confidential interviews you can schedule if you click here.
- 1. What Compensation Plan Options do I Have?25.02.16More
We offer 4 options for you to choose:
- Monthly Payment Plan: You pay your monthly dues and you get 100% commission on every sale.
- Entrepreneur Compensation Plan: Simple plan, you just pay $399 transaction fee per closed sale transaction.
- Mentoring Plan: One on One Training with the Broker. You will get a personalized plan based on your objectives and what is important to you.
- Referral Network: You have the license but do not actively prospect. Send the Referral to other Urban Agents and collect your commission without paying Realtor Association board dues.
- 2. Do I need to join a Realtor Association?29.02.16More
Only if you are on Monthly, Entrepreneur or Mentoring Compensation Plans. Membesr of the Urban Select Realty Referral Network do not need to belong to a Realtor Association, you just have to keep your license's continuous education current and renew as required.
- 3. Do You Really Pay 100% Commission?29.02.16More
Yes, no catch. On the Entrepreneur you just pay the $399 transaction fee and on the monthly plan you get 100% commission. No other fees. Mentoring plan offers the best of training and guidance at a fair split with no other fees.
- 4. How Often Can I Change Compensation Plans?29.02.16More
As much as you want, You sign your new contract online for the new plan at your Agent's Home Page. New plans takes effect at your next contract and pending sales are handled with the previous plan.
- 5. Can I Charge Reduced Commission to Sellers?29.02.16More
YES. You can negotiate your commission and rebates you are willing to offer as long as the rebates are within the terms of the law.
- 1. What training options do you offer?25.02.16More
We partner with the Miami Association of Realtors to provide access to our agents to a vast number of training classes every day. At your mentoring sessions you will be advised on recommended classes customized with your particular goals. At the office we host a monthly First Time Home Buyer seminar you can bring your clients.
- 2. What are Mentoring Sessions?29.02.16More
Mentoring sessions are one on one meetings with the broker where you create your business plan, create your weekly tasks, learn what contract templates you need to use, how to fill them, etc. You are free to ask any questions at those meetings.